Displaying your Netezza query results in a grid can be useful. Especially, when desiring to navigation left and right to see an entire rows data and to avoid the distraction of other rows being displayed on the screen. I use this capability in Aginity when I’m proofing code results and/or validating data in a table.
How To switch to the Single Row Grid
- Execute your Query
- When the results return, right click on the gray bar above your results (where you see the drag a column box
- Choose the ‘Show a Single Row Grid’ Menu item
Grid View Change
- Your result display will change from a horizontal row to a vertical grid as shown below
How to Navigate in the Single Row Grid
- To navigate in the single row grid, use the buttons provided at the bottom of the results section.
- Aginity Workbench for Netezza – Useful links
- Aginity for Netezza – How to disable and/or Enable the Autocomplete Function
- Netezza / PureData – How to rebuild a Netezza view in Aginity